With a generous contribution from Angela Bersekowski’s legacy, IFLA is pleased to be able to offer 65 virtual participation grants.
What does the grant cover?
The grant will cover the virtual registration fee which will be done through an online booking system, using a special code.
What does the virtual registration cover?
- Live access to the virtual platform, including all the sessions from two Session Rooms
- Access to the ePosters exhibition, including a voting feature to vote for the Best poster (Category People’s choice)
- Access to the Opening and Closing Sessions via the virtual platform
- Joining individual meetings via Braindate virtually
- Possibility to post topics in the Braindate market to create discussion around your topic of interest
- Access to all the conference Sessions (six Session Rooms) on-demand on the virtual platform for three months
- Access to Simultaneous Interpretation in all IFLA languages when watching the sessions live
- Possibility to join one virtual meeting each day organised in your region
- The grant is available to all library professionals.
- Priority is given to applicants who are a first-time attendee to the IFLA World Library and Information Congress.
- Curriculum vitae (one page max);
- Your motivation concerning the professional benefit of attending the conference (max. 200 words);
Please complete the form and attach a single PDF file merging the following documents:
Submission deadline is 17 July 2023
Successful candidates will be notified by 1 August 2023